questions on tent grow height

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Stoniecat, Mar 27, 2018.

1. I'm going to be getting a 2'x2x5'3" tent, and I am worried about height issues with the plants I will be growing. the light will be a VIPARSPECTRA V450 LED Grow Light, and the bucket is a 5 gallon DWC set up. Im just going for a single plant grow, and I have a very small space to work with. 24" deep by 32" wide. the height of the space that i'm going to be sticking the tent is 7' tall. but I cant find an inexpensive tent that will fit in that area.

I'm wondering if I am going to have to do something like low stress training for the plant, or if the size of the tent will be ok. Im probably going to be growing either raspberry cough, or northern lights for my first grow. I plan on topping the plant, and using a scrog set up when the time comes. but I'm just kinda looking for as simple as possible since its going to be my first grow.

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]

this is what you want to finish up with (pic pasted from google),
    the canopy being 24 inches (60cm) tall (deep) at harvest.!
    a 63" tall tent would be just tall enough.

3. thanks for the answer. I did some more research,as well as remesurred my space, and decided to go with a 2'x2'5"x5'7" tent. it may only be about 5 more inches either way, but it will still be a bit more room. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1