Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions on storing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steezygreens, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Long time lurker first time poster.

Basically I have a vacation coming up and bought some greens ahead of time. The bud quality looking, dense, green, orange hairs, stinky like a mother fucker. Anyway I'll be in the car for an extended period of time (about 6 hours) and won't be able to light up until about wednesday (one week from now).

I have my buds wrapped and inside a tupperware container wrapped with duct tape (used to be for coins and other useless shit). My question is how long will the bud stay fresh in there? It's dark and will be kept in a relativly cool place -- 60 - 65 degrees --.

Also, does a full bud stay fresher longer than shake or cut ups?

Sorry if there are other threads but I'm in a time pinch and am too lazy to search for all the answers.

2. Put some orange peels in there and make sure they don't touch the bud. A lot of people say that it doesn't work.. but I put orange peels in my baggies all the time.. it comes back looking/feeling/smelling/smoking even better. It might make it too moist if you keep it in there for a whole week.. so just put peels in certain days. just my 2 cents.

3. I'd put it in an air tight glass container. You can get some pretty cheap at walmart or target or whatever.

4. Yeah they are called mason jars... you can also put the bud in like 3 or 4 ziploc bags and put it in a cooler (I went on a 2-3 hour drive and I had really stinky weed and you couldnt smell it). The cooler is air tight so the smell shouldn't leak out.. but I would go with the mason jar as my first option

5. hmm well I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I don't really have time to stop for some jars. I might just try putting the orange peel next the the baggies.

Thanks for the replies, I'll pick up a mason jar when I can.