questions on my first grow....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by james12345, Aug 23, 2006.

1. hi peeps!!!!

all good stuff on here, most of what ive already done is through reading posts on here:hello:

my 2 ladies are going on 12/12 tomorrow!!!:D cant wait to see the buds grow!! first question is about topping.... is it too late?? if so when should it be done?? (i read somwhere that if you cut the top growth of the plant off you get 2 bud sites at the top?? is that true??)

not sure what the strain is as have come from a mixed bag!! light wise im using 2 energy saving 100w bulbs and 3 fluros. once ive got this first grow done i will upgrade the lights, wanna see if i can do it first!!

not really giving any nutes but will on second grow. just a basic setup!! unlike some ive seen on here!!

another thing, isnt anyone a bit worried about getting caught?? cant the police check this site and see pics on here and find you through your email address or somink??

keep up the good work peeps

james

2. If you're about to flower it's too late to top, that should be done during vegging stage. :)