Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions I have about medical marijuana in Az

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SmokeNFry, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I am 23 years old but have several things going on with me that I won't get into detail here. The main reason I need to obtain medical marijuana is not listed on approved diseases however I do have documented cronic pain which I was prescribed 90 painkillers a month. I had a good relationship with my doctor and I ended things because of the harm pain killers play on your guts. I told my doctor that I was moving and simply never went back to see him to avoid me having to awkwardly explain why I didn't want to recieve them anymore. He was a good doctor and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. I have been through nerve conduction studies and everything else and I was prescribed painkillers for about a year. I have no criminal record and no drug addictions. I am smoking now because of what I'm experiencing and it is not legal where I am. On days I can't smoke it is very hard. I get through but after about a week I am exhausted to the point I get very depressed and although I would NEVER commit suicide I think about it because I feel hopeless. Soon after I suck it up but the quality of life marijuana is able to provide me is insane. I need it and will be making the move to Arizona strictly so I can obtain a card and be treated legally. I take many supplements, vitamens and minerals. I do what is good for my body and medical marijuana is a godsend.

I would love any advice or suggestions as I am new to the entire process. I would appreciate any information. I will be moving to Avondale, az.

Thanks!