Questions for those who have done outdoor autoflowers..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lethargic, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Well I have a few beans I wanted to try out now since it is very close to may. I found a more then perfect location that nobody goes to and it is close to a small muddy non man made pond.

I will never grow in or around my house, so I was wondering how I should start these babies. Should I go buy some premium soil and dig a few holes then come back a few weeks later and plant the seeds? Or would it be best to start them in cups for a week and transfer to the predug holes?

I have never done auto flowers before, and the guide I found says You should start them in the ground. What are your suggestions?

Should I worry about nute feeding with autoflowers or just plant, water, and watch out for pests/animals?

Also, Do you think the water will be alright for plants? The area is on a slope, so this is just rain water with a lot of mud in it. Or should I bring fresh water?

Thanks,
    Lethargic

2. I am also starting 5 easy ryders from joint dr and what i recommend is starting them inside in small party cups for 2 weeks then dig a hole. I also recommend getting the fox farm ocean forest soil because you do not have to worry about feeding for atleast 30 days that will give you about 6 weeks without worrying about feeding.What I do about watering is keep a close eye on the weather and if your plants dont get water for atleast 5 days then you may have to bring it in yourself.

3. wateva u do, if your growing where there are animals such as the bush, cover your plants in chicken wire or do something else to stop them from being eaten, beceause otherwise they will and it sucks.

You would be better starting them off in cups, try to use the same soil in the cup as the soil your going to plant them in later.
    It would probably be good to transfer them after a week or 2 depending on how much they grow.

Youd be better off using your own water, you should leave it out for 24hours to get the chloirne out of it.