Questions for the stoner growers!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grumpybear2505, Aug 4, 2008.

1. I have a couple thoughts and questions for anyone who is willing to reply!
    Has anyone heard or tried ironite on an outdoor potted pot plant and what was the outcome? Also when transplanting my Kid into a 5 gal. would it be smart to use potting soil mixed with steamed bonemeal and what else should I use? Any ideas? I noticed a deficiency and added a lil steamed bonemeal already. I am currently disabled and dont have money for anything! So please let me know of any house product i can use or really cheap stuff! Heres what I have avaliable:
    1. Whitney Farms: Premium potting soil All purpose transplanting mix!
    2. Miracle-Gro potting mix with a 3 mnth continuos release 0.21-0.07-0.14
    3. Bayer Advanced Garden 2 in 1 Systemic Rose and Flower Care 12-18-6
    4. Vigoro steamed bonemeal 0-11-0
    And that was all i could find around the house! So can I work with what I got? This is my first and only one at the moment and Its 17 inches tall and no pic sorry! But yeah give me your input Pleassseee! And thank you!
    See you later alligators!

2. i can tell you one thing. do NOT use the MG potting mix with the food release. they almost always burn my plants. and, you dont need to spend any money of fancy soil. i use just straight dirt from the ground and i grow monsters every year.

3. Hey thank u so much for replying! And I'll take that advice and use it thanx again!