Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions : Buying online?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by four24ever, Aug 8, 2011.

1. 1. Will having a piece shipped to my dormroom raise suspicions or should it be okay?

2. How can I purchase something online without it showing up? would a prepaid credit card work?

as you can see, im trying to be very discreet. i am also a very noob. thx for any help. :)

2. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.
    Second would be, why are you ordering it online. Have you never been to the Hookah Hookup, the prices there are unbeatable. At least for our region.

Yes it would work, and likely would be shipped in a brown non descript box, however I promise you unless you are buying a vape, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. You'll ruin your life with a possession charge.

3. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.
    Second would be, why are you ordering it online. Have you never been to the Hookah Hookup, the prices there are unbeatable. At least for our region.

Yes it would work, and likely would be shipped in a brown non descript box, however I promise you unless you are buying a vape, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. You'll ruin your life with a possession charge.

4. Are you good? Your post looks a little too familiar..... :p:smoke:

5. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

6. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

7. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

8. uhh... UGA.

9. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

10. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

11. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.
    Second would be, why are you ordering it online. Have you never been to the Hookah Hookup, the prices there are unbeatable. At least for our region. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOk you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

12. 8=============D
    8=============D

( . ) Y ( . )

([o])

13. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

14. whatthefuck.jpg

15. Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

Yes it would work, and likely would be shipped in a brown non descript box, however I promise you unless you are buying a vape, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. You'll ruin your life with a possession charge.Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

Yes it would work, and likely would be shipped in a brown non descript box, however I promise you unless you are buying a vape, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. You'll ruin your life with a possession charge.Ok you are in ATL... First question would be which school in ATL are you trying to smoke at? I just graduated from gsu and I will tell you, it is not worth it to smoke in the dorms. Too many of my friends now have records because of that.

16. Since this is already a thread, and I don't wanna get bitched at for making my own. Can I ship bowls to a home that's FOR SALE in my neighborhood?

17. #18 overheatedmud, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You probably could but I'm not sure if that's legal. And you also run the risk or whoever still owns the house checking the mail, then find a nice glass spoon for them to enjoy.

18. im reporting all of you for spam. yall are gona get banned for sure. noobs

19. #20 overheatedmud, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Shut the fuck up mr 3 post troll.