Questions 'bout clonezz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TokenHerbz, May 8, 2005.

1. I recently took some green healthy clones of mine that were in my window and put them outside to get better light. It has now been a few days and they have deep purple on all the new stem and leaves. Is this because of the light increase?. Is it a good or bad thing? They still look healthy as ever but I am curious as to why They turned purple.
    PLEASE REPLY!! THANKS

2. some strains turn purple when exposed to colder temps. i wouldnt worry about it unless the leaves start dropping or there is some yellowing.

3. yeah. a lot of my plants have steams that are turning purple and shit. nothing is wrong with 'em, they are doing fine.

keep your thumbs green.

4. There is no yellowing on the leaves, They look healthy but they did droop a little bit, but I think it's from the wind blowing ( Ididn't have a fan on them when they were inside )

5. Yea, make sure they are watered and get lots of light, and you should be fine.
    if anything like yellowing or really bad wilting happens make sure you post it..

NP

6. :smoke:

7. Alot of strains turn purple when some kind of stress is added to it. You should'nt leave your clones outside were the wind is blowing. Keep them in an inclosed area. under a large see through plastic cup is nice. Go buy some large see through slurpie cups from your corner store and keep your plants under those. Just remember to give it some fresh air once a day. Once its rooted you can take it outside all you want.

8. They have roots and are about double the size they used to be when they were clippings. I also thought it would perfectly safe to put em outside, until I saw purple. I thought they were dying until I read a couple forums and found it's caused by stress . THANKS 4 THE REPLY