Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about weed in college.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Finn TheHuman, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Yeah MIT is definitely insane to get into, the pressure there is probably extremely high also...not a bad reason to smoke though.

2. I've been to two different colleges and visited a dozen or so.

No there are not dogs, ever.

There are "health and safety inspections" (or similar) everywhere. Depending on some state laws, they might not be able to open drawers or even look under things. Find out. And if you can be present during the inspection, do so. Hiding things isn't hard, and searches are not random. JUST DON'T SET OFF THE FIRE ALARM for any reason! They can and will search your room ceiling to floor.

Big parties will involve smoking, especially off-campus.

Obviously don't get caught by your RA or similar, even if they seem cool with it you don't want to put them in a position where they have to do something.

It shouldn't be hard to find a smoke spot. Most campuses have forest trails. My campus has a lot of very public smoke spots because it's so accepting (stoner brook) so as long as the cops don't see you it's kind of fair game. Then again, New Yorkers smoke joints on train platforms, soz.

OH. Important piece of info that could have saved me an arrest: when you find a smoke spot at night, check it again in daylight to make sure it's really as safe as you thought it was.

Edit: If your room/suite/hall-mates don't approve of your smoking, talk that shit out and come to a resolution before they mention something to someone who tells an RA and you're getting written up...