Questions about vaporizers...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Oh So Steezy, Oct 22, 2010.

1. One of the things I really like about smoking is that I can pass out whenever I want. Even if I lay down and I'm not tired, it's not like I feel like I HAVE to go to bed. I just enjoy my high and chill and fall asleep pretty quickly. I'm just wondering if a vaporizer will still make me be able to fall asleep? I know it's different and the CO is a huge reason for the tiredness but does a vape still help? Also, do you still get the munchies and such? In case your wondering I'll probably get a Purple Days because it just saves so much.

Thankssss homiess:smoke:

2. Works for me if I smoke enough.

3. Dude. listen to me. im super high right now from vaping .05 of a gram. it's honestly fucking amazing lol dude i just put in sooo little like 30 minutes ago and now. im soo high frm such a small little bowl. took like 15 hits. it can def help you sleep. it gives munchies if you break the seal. and dude da buddha vaporizer is what im using. its awesome i suggest it over PD if you like vaping with friends.

4. yeah you still get the munchies..i don't feel sleepy after vapeing i just feel high not really a couchlock effect..but it really depends on what kind of bud your using and at what temp your vaporizing and a lot of other things. check out the vaporizer discussion thread. you will defiantly find some knowledge in there.