Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about the type of weed my brother gave me (Cotton Candy and Royal Kush)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pinnerheat, Apr 5, 2010.

1. So my brother said he could get me weed sometime (he's 33, so... an adult) and so i agreed and he dropped it off today.
    He gave me 7 grams of cotton candy and 7 grams of royal kush for 100 bucks.
    This seemed extremely cheap to me for this quality of weed, am i right?
    any feedback would be great.

2. nevern heard of those strains before exept royal kush but hes your brother and he prolly gave you a deal

3. Yea you got a deal, half oz for $100...depends though, how was the bud?

4. cotton candy was the first strain i've ever smoked....blew me out of the stratosphere, but the come down was rediculous.

5. Take some pictures. We can't help you out that much without pictures dude. I'd buy that for 100 dollars then prob sell half of it so I'm only down 40 bucks at most assuming its not knock off stuff.

6. I've still got quite a bit of cotton candy left. I bought a couple oz. about three weeks ago. It's really good stuff from what I've found. As far as royal kush, never seen it before. @Cannabis Smoker is right though, $100 for 1/2 oz is a great deal.

7. Well those strains are both very real, now if they we're legit I couldn't tell you. Now if you got an half ounce for $100 then you got a steal. I'm curious to the quality of the bud though.

8. $100 for a half oz? Your brother must love you haha. Sounds like some bomb ass shit though. Get some pics of it.