Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about THC Juice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by shaner06, May 30, 2009.

1. #1 shaner06, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    Wuddup GC

Hey i had a few questions about this THC Juice i have. I have a few buddy's who have their med licenses and i am soon to get mine :D. I found out that a clinic near me had this THC Juice (basically same thing as the drops i think). I had my buddy pic me up some of this stuff from Gecco in Orange County. I don't know the exact instructions on how to use it and i have tried calling them to ask but there line doesn't seem to be working and i have emailed them but have yet to get a response. Anyways, i was just wondering if im doing something wrong because i have tried putting several drops under the tounge and have also tried putting quite a few drops in a drink, But none have really given me any effects. I know it was kinda a waste buying these guys but i just wanted to try em. I have about half the bottle left and i dont want to just waste it trying it again if im doing something wrong? My buddy said they worked and hes tried em before but i dunno maybe my tolerance is to high and i need to consume the rest of that vile to get anything out of em? Just thought id post here and see if any fellow GC members could help me out. Anything would be much apprexiated guys. THX

Shaner06

[​IMG]

2. Im pretty sure your suposed to do the whole thing.

3. you might be right, but i couldn't imagine it would be 30 bucks for one dose?

4. get an eyedropper.... and drop them in your eyes....

5. ive been using a dropper, and haha the stuff already has a tingling light burn to is when tasted i couldnt imagine it in your eyes :eek: