Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about smoking less

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Djkazic518, Nov 17, 2016.

1. So i just started smoking around early September and just smoked everyday for the past couple of weeks. I havent smoked yet today and its been about 24 hours since i smoked and i just feel very out of it and light headed. I only stopped because i realised its not the best thing for me to be smoking everyday, but i would like to still smoke on the weekends. How long will this feeling last and will smoking just on weekends make me feel like shit during the week?

2. Everyday smoking will zombiefy you in short order, followed by not getting high like you used to, followed by a huge tolerance.

As far as how you're feeling currently, it happens from smoking to much as you've gathered. Yes it goes away with time. Honestly I didn't like smoking everyday when I was younger. I felt like you do.

I liked weakened and occasional weekday smoking. I was sharper at school, sharper at work and didn't feel so fucking lazy. That and the crowd that started showing up to "hang out" was pretty unsavory and I was just starting to make some pretty stupid decisions.

Save yourself some money, hassle and trouble, back off the daily toking.

3. #3 Joker1121, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    I think of smoking like drinking alcohol. I don't want to drink alcohol every day, all day. I want to save it for special occasions and weekends. I don't need cannabis for medicine, purely recreation, so this works for me. The main thing right now is taking good care of yourself. You may not feel like it, but stay hydrated, eat right- a balanced diet- and get some exercise even if you only go out for a walk. You'll soon feel better. I applaud your decision to only smoke on weekends. Daily toking is not for everyone. Feel better and take care.

4. ^This
    I used to smoke habitually everyday all day and have quit completely because of the many bad symptoms. For me cutting back is not very efficient with my addictive personality. Exception being i have an edible maybe once or twice a year. I just enjoy growing now and respecting the plant. I kinda treat it like LSD, once and a while and enjoy the good things in life through moderation.

• Like Like x 1