Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about side effects of smoking..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cooldude247, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Okay so ive been smoking for about a year now and i would say i do it on average around 3-5 times a week not too often but i know my pot facts. I introduced a friend to it and he was delighted in it. I've smoked with this guy about 8 times now.. the first 4 times we had shitty mids bud. but the last 4 times we had headies (good green dank bud) and i love headies myself. But he has Asthma and he is allergic to many things like horses, animal hairs, plants, weeds, etc.. you get the point but the in the last 2 times we've smoked he threw up about 8 times and felt really nauseous and it was odd.. i was wondering why he got sick. and then last time we did it he got really paranoid really quickly. he was telling me he felt like his throat was closing and was worried if he was going to throw up. but he was thinking if his throat was closed then how could he puke if his throat was closed.. he thinks hes allergic to it. also he has mono right now if that makes any difference. can someone please tell me he got like this? help haha

2. Woooah bruh...

3. He should quit smoking.

It isn't science...

4. Don't smoke if you're sick?

5. true that he said he was going to stop until he knew what caused it and or if he wasnt sick anymore but if you guys have any ideas on what this could be please let us know haha

PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS

6. asthma and smoking don't mix. He should stick to vaping and edibles.

7. He should wait till he is better to be honest.

8. Everyone single person I know that has asthma and smokes says smoking a bowl opens up their lungs and makes it easier to breath.. so I think it does just so happen to mix. :smoke:

9. There do happen to be cannabis allergies. I feel so bad for them.

10. yea when me and my friends went to wildwood for memorial day weekend, there was a kid who had asthma and brought a LOT of bud . . . he was smoking j's & blunts and at the end of the 2nd night, he was sleepin on the pull-out bed with his eyes open...snoring WITH his eyes open and rolling around lol. he didnt smoke anymore after that.

11. Okay, this is bullshit, I am exactly like your friend, I have pretty bad asthma, and am allergic very badly to plants and weeds, I smoke bud every day of my life, no matter what, out of pipes, steamrollers, swishers, bongs, bubblers, everything, and smoking has ABSOLUTELY no effect on my breathing, if anything it opens up my bronchial tubes more. I have gotten sick before on weed, your friend probably didn't eat anything all day and smoked a sativa, he just greened out, and we've all done it. Nuff said.
    :smoke: