Questions about Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish92, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Hey so I've been thinkin about trying shrooms, but honestly don't know that much about them, so I just had some questions. First of all, would this be smart to eat as my first psychedelic? Secondly, what is the high like? And how much would you recommend I take? Also, I just wanted to know the dangers/risks of shrooms because the only thing I'm unsure about is whether or not I will be able to handle them as I have a somewhat anxious personality. Any comments, suggestions, or additional information would be highly appreciated.

2. This should be in pandoras box.

I would say yes to your first question. The first psychedelic I did was mushrooms and I had a pretty good time. The high is different for everybody usually. You get a pretty good body high goin. I would suggest taking around 1-2 grams since its your first time. Mushrooms is probably one of the safest drugs you can ingest, the only thing you should really worry about is choking on them. You may get a stomach ache too. If you are nervous about taking them because you dont feel your ready, do NOT take them. Only take them if you are completely ready and have done enough research to know what your doing. Hope that helps

3. Yea i wasnt sure about the forum section, but thanks dude

4. np man, its all good.

5. Shrooms were my first psychedelic too, and I had a good experience my first time so yes. Can't ask for dosage advice here but take a look at erowid.com, that place will answer any questions you might have.

6. Will do, thanks