questions about opiate tolerance.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gman7104, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I picked up 2 oxies (5mg a pill) and 3 hydros (7.5mg a pill) for 20$ yesterday and I popped the oxies last night. It was my first time taking opiates recreationelly, and I only took opiates for pain once 6 months ago so obviously, I had 0 tolerance and was high as fuck.

My questions are:

1. How long does it take for opiate tolerance to go back to 0 given my circumstances? (took 10mg oxies once with 0 tolerance)

2. does taking oxies bring up my tolerance for all opiates?

that's about all atm.

2. Your tolerance is not going to go up after one usage as low as 10mg. It takes me 15mg to catch a slight buzz and 45 to go full on nodding. You might not be getting the most out of a low dosage like 10mg. Try a little more next time.

3. tbh I was nodding, and yea im prolly gonna go 30mg next week.

4. Well sorry, but you dont really KNOW if you were nodding.. At 10mg it is unlikely, and if you have never done anything more then you don't really have anything to compare it to. But yeah to answer your question, I'm pretty sure its out of your system in no more then a week, might want to google it to look it up further .

5. oh well it seemed like I was nodding, especially when I closed my eyes while listening to music.

Whatever ill try more next time lol