Questions about my plants (Pictures)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Joesus22, Nov 23, 2010.

1. My buddy gave me this little lady. He had it growing outside in the summer, his landlord found it so he told him to get rid of it. He had it sitting inside his house in the dark for about 2 days. He then gave it to me and told me to hit it with light for 24 hours and it should bring it back. It did. Now, I am wondering do I move it to the flower stage since it was in the dark or keep it vegging?

I had light on it 12/12 for about 3 days... but I'm not sure if I am ready to flower. Plus there are some light green leaves that don't look the healthiest.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Wrong forum man. But anyway, looks like she may have already begun to flower. I'm no expert though so don't take my word for it.

3. she's begun to flower.
    Sadly it will probably hermie, though.

Might as well keep it on flower since you changed it to flower for 3 DAYS.

4. He had said it already was ready to flower. So I assumed to leave it as such...

5. That poor poor girl. Breaks my heart to see a plant in that state.

:smoke::smoke:

6. He had given me 2... the other one was dead when he gave it to me.

I think he only had them hidden for a couple of days, it may have been longer.

No helping her?

7. She's in rough shape but not dead yet. If I were you and were serious about getting her back I'd:
    Flush her with water Ph 6.5-7.0 so get her soil to a good range and get rid of bad things(run 2-3x the amount of water your container size is) (Ex if it's a 1g pot run 3g through it)
    Give her some light nutes, keyword light
    Keep her on a 12/12 light schedule
    Then leave her alone and water with PH adjusted water once every 2 or 3 days if you arent comfortable figuring out if it's thirsty or not.