Questions about my first grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Budsbaitandtackle, Jul 7, 2020.

1. These are 36 days from seed. I noticed the buds popping on day 31. Is this normal for autos? Also, is this the fifth day of flower or do I wait until something else happens before I call it flowering? IMG_2575.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes it's normal. I only go days from germination. Day 30 is a good day to start flowering. Also for me personally, a good time to back off and settle down. The vegging autos almost don't care what you feed them. They take what they need and are not bothered much by excess. Starting day 30 not so much. You really don't need to do anything now but keep them alive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm beginning to suspect than autos want less food after they stop stretching.
    The accepted wisdom is that flowering plants need more food than vegging plants, but that hasn't been my experience.
    It seems like I need to reduce feed after the stretch to avoid leaf problems.
    I never go above 600 ppm in dwc, but sometimes even 500 ppm (EC=1) causes problems.
    Do you have an opinion?

• Like Like x 1
  4. For me 21 days and up is normal. I personally wish autos would go 30 or above always

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app