Questions about mflb!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Skateny, Aug 26, 2012.

1. I intend on buying this when I get my paycheck this Tuesday but I just have a few questions. Do you have to use the batteries that come with the MFLB or could i use a standard rechargeable engerizer one? How much bud should I use per trench and how long should each trench last?

2. #2 1620, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    1. well personally i only use the batteries that come with the box, although I have heard that you can use any other AA battery thats over 2000 ma (< I think) AS LONG AS you strip the casing off the batteries so that they look like the magic flights. Don't trust me on that though.
    2. Any amount will be nearly the same effect. I think that the batteries get max efficiency when the trench is loaded fully though. A fully loaded trench should not be packed higher than the little side rails, and should not be packed with any force. You should just sprinkle a little in. Make sure that you shake the box around rigorously between EACH hit while putting pressure over the sliding top to make sure nothing spills out.
    3. There is no way to answer this. The best way to tell when its done is to idealize a certain "brown-ness" that you would like to reach, and then stop there. There are so many variables that effect how quickly the bud turns brown. In my opinion, it really doesn't matter because I either smoke the vaped weed or make edibles. Never throw out the vaped weed lol.
    4. You didn't ask a fourth question. This was a test.
    5. Even though you didn't ask, I would like to add that you generally need 3-4 times less weed to get the "same" effect as smoking. I say same in quotes because the high is noticeably different. It's a more clearheaded high, with less paranoia and less "swirling thoughts" which i usually get when i smoke. Also, space your hits out more so than when you smoke. I have noticed that the MF likes to creep up. When smoking a bowl for example, I can usually feel the high within 5 minutes. The magic flight creeps up for about 20 minutes, so keep that in mind before you toast a whole trench, which should last no longer than 10 hits btw.

3. [quote name='"1620"']1. well personally i only use the batteries that come with the box, although I have heard that you can use any other AA battery thats over 2000 ma (< I think) AS LONG AS you strip the casing off the batteries so that they look like the magic flights. Don't trust me on that though.
    2. Any amount will be nearly the same effect. I think that the batteries get max efficiency when the trench is loaded fully though. A fully loaded trench should not be packed higher than the little side rails, and should not be packed with any force. You should just sprinkle a little in. Make sure that you shake the box around rigorously between EACH hit while putting pressure over the sliding top to make sure nothing spills out.
    3. There is no way to answer this. The best way to tell when its done is to idealize a certain "brown-ness" that you would like to reach, and then stop there. There are so many variables that effect how quickly the bud turns brown. In my opinion, it really doesn't matter because I either smoke the vaped weed or make edibles. Never throw out the vaped weed lol.
    4. You didn't ask a fourth question. This was a test.
    5. Even though you didn't ask, I would like to add that you generally need 3-4 times less weed to get the "same" effect as smoking. I say same in quotes because the high is noticeably different. It's a more clearheaded high, with less paranoia and less "swirling thoughts" which i usually get when i smoke. Also, space your hits out more so than when you smoke. I have noticed that the MF likes to creep up. When smoking a bowl for example, I can usually feel the high within 5 minutes. The magic flight creeps up for about 20 minutes, so keep that in mind before you toast a whole trench, which should last no longer than 10 hits btw.[/quote]

Hahaha laughin hard at #4 but thanks man this was really helpful im so stoked to get this thing

4. One trench can last me anywhere from 12-18 hits. Around the 6th or 7th hit you should be definitely be feeling something.