Questions about buying seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BTU, Jan 23, 2008.

1. im gonna be buying seeds and i dont know what site is the best to buy off of.
    also, if i live in the states am i still straight to get these seeds through the mail?
    def. need some input

2. I highly recommend HGS (Highgrade Seeds). They have great prices, fast delivery (including the U.S.) and always throw in freebies. They guarantee you get your order or they re-ship for free. Wicked DANK weed!!

Here's their website: www.highgrade-seeds.com

3. I've gotten good seeds in a discrete package from drchronic.com - huge selection and mine were 100% germination.

4. This is a tough question to answer right now, at least if you live in the USA. There are two seedbanks that, according to what I see, have the best reputations within the growing community, namely Doc Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique. I have used both before and they both were very good. But at the moment Doc is saying on his website that he isn't shipping to the USA anymore, and Gypsy is reported to be chilling down his operation right now, both presumed to be in response to the Marc Emery trial.

I haven't heard much about Highgrade that CaliGrower is recommending here, you have his opinion on that one. There also is a forum here at GC about seedbanks, you may want to troll around in there.

5. HIGHGRADE-SEEDS
    HIGHGRADE-SEEDS
    HIGHGRADE-SEEDS
    I ordered from them and got my Black Pearl seeds. Just started germing them yesterday I love HIGHGRADE. What did you order from them? They are very nice and very helpful. They garauntee your seeds to arrive and will answer any questions you have asap. They are very reasonably priced and they have super strains that are very potent and very high yielding. 3-4 ozied per plant in soil inder a 1000w light. I have been burned twice from gypsy nrivanas seed boutique so I will never order from them again, but other people seem to have good results I guess. Highgrade only accepts cash payments, sounds shady but they deliver I am very happy with thier service. Deffinatly order your seeds from highgrade-seeds.com. Later

6. alright thanks guys
    im gonna go with the high grade then im only 16 and dont have a credit card so the cash seems like a good idea.

thanks for the feedback

7. Hope you got the info you needed. We'll see ya in a couple years.

8. marijuana-sseds.nl is where i orderd my ak-47 seeds, i have yet to start the grow yet but they came in pretty fast with 5 free seeds, and they where secretive with there delivery

9. Might have been a good idea to read the forum rules.

10. He ment to press the 8 instead of the 6 right kid. LOL Anyways good choice going with highgrade-seeds.com man. What strain are you going to go with? Let highgrade know that he has a fan club over here LOL

11. Oh shit your gettting banned see you in two years bro.