Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions About Auditory Hallucinations. *LONG*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xsynrg, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Well this is strange.
    Id say ive been smoking for about 2-3 years with the last 2 being my prime of pot smoking. As in, ive smoked the most in these two years.
    Im familiar with audible hallucinations like when im home id constantly hear my door open and thats usually when im trying to hear if anyones coming home or not. Its also weird how when these people were about 10-12 ft away and they were talking in my native language( Korean) it sounded as if they were bickering at how my friends and i were high and denouncing our actions. But it seemed that none of my friends were even paying attention ti background music to hear or comprehend the situation .

Then yesterday i was on the bus with my friend nd i wasnt talking for about 1 min cuz i was jus chillin. And then i started hearing these people talk about me but i was unable to fully comprehend. and i even heard my Name being mentioned at one point like "yo 'name' is annoying. He pisses me off. Hes a deadman. His friends cool tho" i became aware of this and i asked my friend if he heard anything or see anyone in the back talking. He asked me to just turn around and there was no one in a group talking to each other. And as i talked with my friend, it was as if the voices were squirming away lmao..

Is this something i should worry about? Im known for my paranoia and my hearing things but im scared i might have a psychiatric disease.

One thing that relieves me is that my friends are good friends and i dont hear this shit when im sober. Also, i feel like i trick myself into thinking somethinf is talking but its just my mind recreating voices as i start thinking abiut the whole hallucination concept, like how if someone mentions pink elephant, itll be inevitable to imagine it.

2. Nah man it's just your mind playing tricks on you. When you get high alot of people experience the same thing where they'll hear something and their brain will interpret it as something totally different. I've had times i swear i could hear people walking around and talking outside my house and i could hear the words they were saying. Turned out to just be my cat fuckin around on the porch :laughing: you're not crazy.