Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questions about a sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigga Jawz, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I am considering making a sploof so I can smoke in my room without anyone noticing. Does it work if you smoke a lot of weed at one time? Like what if i smoke 2 grams within 1 hour?

2. 2 grams an hour is a lot

3. #3 JoePain25, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Glad you asked. No it still smells, just less then directly, you need to take other steps also (or if you have a giant place) orelse you'd get caught. With very little not anywhere near 2g.

4. normally, they are used for small amounts of smoke.
    but if you blow all of the smoke through the sploof and only use a pipe or bong, you should be fine.

no blunts or joints though.

5. Pack one hitters, don't be taking massive rips and expecting it to work all that well

6. yea i will be using a pipe and i can just slow down on how much i smoke. I was going to have 2 friends over this weekend and we smoke a lot. We are going to get like 4 grams of weed and smoke it all. we didnt want to smoke outside though cause its really cold so were just going to use a sploof.

7. Sounds like a good time but i thought your issue was not wanting anyone at home to know

8. Smoke outside? Maybe blow the smoke out of a window? Sploofs do work if you're smoking out of a pipe taking a small hit, but bong rips not so much.

9. Man sploofs are not a solution... EVER ... Just another precation... Maybe use the sploof while blowing out a window and upwards... Just my 2 cents

10. I know i have people over all the time, plus its going to be late at night. my parents will be asleep.

11. This is exactly what i am doing lol

12. And on Sunday we see, "Help, got caught! Need help!" ...."my friends were staying the night and...."

13. Blowing through a sploof, out the window, there won't be any smell, especially if you let the room air out for another 20 minutes afterwards.

14. as long it has a lot of dryer sheets, isnt too long that the smoke cant travel all the way through, and that you blow smoke outside window too

15. Here's what I did one time, it worked but I still prefer to smoke outside even if its cold. Made the sploof and smoked. Blew the smoke through the sploof out the window. Once I was done I left the window open, set up a fan next to where I smoked, aimed it out the window and left it on for about 20 min. Came back, frebreezed the shit out of my room and was set. Was only .5 grams and smoked by myself tho

16. Go the fuck outside