Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Homergrower, Nov 21, 2011.

1. #1 Homergrower, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    been smoking for about 10 years off and on, more on than off. Bong , pipe and now Vap.
    In the last week or so i've been getting alot of phlegm after i smoked and now i've got a tight chest. Kinda like when you have a bad cold, although i don't have other cold symptoms.
    Could it be time for a decent break? Feeling pretty crap and slightly anxious about it all.

Any other seasoned tokers been through anything similar after smoking for a few years?

I smoke a few bowls a day.
    but as of right now i can't go near it....:(

2. It happens every now and then, but more related to an illness rather than frequent smoking. If it's really bad you should try to get an Albuterol inhaler which will make breathing exceptionally easier. Get a humidifier in your house, that will help a lot too. Don't get anxious about it cause that will make breathing more difficult. Take a hot shower and let the steam work on your lungs. Lay off smoking until you feel better, if it's not obvious. Again, I'd blame it on an illness especially because respiratory problems don't happen all of a sudden.

3. thanks for the response, i've got the humidifier going and i'll do the hot shower thing...thanks