Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Siyeed, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Just picked up a little over a quarter, found out it was just cut off the plant about 2 hours ago. I don't really know anything about growing but I do know it's still not ready when you take it off the plant, and I can't take it back.

The question is, what do I do with it now? Let it dry out? :eek:

2. Yep just let it dry

3. hang it and let it dry.

4. Hang it, let it dry for about 10 days, it really depends on the humidity of where ever your bud will be but 10 days is good, give or take.

5. Well... if you are in a hurry you COULD smoke it and it would get you high. Just don't expect a smooth hit

6. Are there any negatives to just smoking it other than it being harsh? I wouldn't mind waiting except it's only a quarter, I don't know if the wait is really worth it.

7. As far as I know there's no problems aside from it being harsh and burning sorta strange/sparking. I've done it a few times and gotten high each time with no problems.

Personally I'd just smoke it.

8. Depends on how it was grown. I know a guy who strained his plant just enough so that he could pick some off and roll a joint right there and light it up. But if it doesnt seem dry enough let it dry...unless you prefer bud that fresh