Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kronologick, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Well, well!

I started she smoking last summer, smoked once a week, then gradually started smoking daily for 5/6 months. I've recently stopped smoking on the daily, because I was spending 100/week.. now I only smoke once a week, yet I always buy 50-60 dollars worth for that one night and get super high. I work full-time, its my Friday night ritual to relax and not give a fuuck!

anyways.

is smoking that much in one night equivalent to smoking daily?

I feel like that is a very hard and broad question to answer.. but whateverr!

2. Not if youre spending less if i were you i would do wat ur doing but save like half a gram THEN in the middle of the week when you're cravin some bud spark up a bowl.:hello:

3. Nah, not in my opinion at least. I used to smoke like 2 blunts a day for a few years haha. You smoke a round an 8th of some dank once a week? That sounds straight to me. If I were you, Id smoke half the sack on Friday then have the rest for Saturday, just my opinion. Stay shell bro :cool: