Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scynt, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I'm baked at fuck as this time. But ugh I'm in a movie thefts parking lot blazin, and of course they have a security car that drives around, does he have any power? Can he like stop and ask me questions? Paronia talking btw

2. What happened?

3. Just take every precaution you can to not get caught.

Can he arrest you? Probably not. But he can hold you until they get the cops over there to take care of you.

4. nothing happend, was just wondering what could happen. its your basic seruity company that drives around the parking lot, hes like 70 years old and just basically does nothing. i was sparking outside with my glass pipe and he looked at me... and just kept driving.. i guess he just doesnt care. :smoke:

5. haha maybe you should find a better place to spark up :smoke: