Question

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by itsnah, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it possible to report a moderator for unfairly deleting a thread or nothing can be done? It was pretty obvious that the moderator saw some things and took them wrong "in purpose" to delete the thread without any reason.
    I'm guessing nothing can be done but I just wanted to make sure.

2. i dont want to go agins any mod but i can say bring it to the site owner. but i think if it got deleted there was a reasion

3. Well i got proofs. I don't know if i should go to the site's owner or if someone else was in charge of the forum part.
    Probably i shouldn't be making a big deal about a thread, but it was a good one.

4. I'm in charge of the forums and I'm the one for you to contact. Contacting SJ (the owner) will just end up in him forwarding the issue to me.

In the meantime, while waiting for your PM, I'll go ahead and check your deleted thread.

5. Forget the PM, dude. Your thread wasn't unfairly deleted. :rolleyes:

We don't need threads like that here.We've been deleting more and more of them lately and yours was no exception. Had I deleted it, the reason would have been "Useless thread to increase post count" but the Moderator gave you even more than that and was as fair as a Moderator can be.

It really wasn't a good one. If that's the best you have to offer, quality-wise, when it comes to posting threads, you might want to hunt down a new site for your chilling purposes. If you want to spread some knowledge and contribute to this community in a positive, mature way, then you are more than welcome to chill here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.