Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Smokeholio, Sep 20, 2009.

1. I want to start making some editables because I have never tried them and I recently got a very good homegrown connect, the only problem is the bud I get is not dried, it's been recently picked.

The bud is not like soaking wet, but its not 100% dry, would I have to dry it out before I use it to make edibles, or does it not matter?

2. I would and usually do.

3. So non-dried bud will not work?

4. It'll still work, it'll just change the flavor and color of the final product. With SOME bud this may not be a bad thing. Also i'd think if you're using a heat extraction method as opposed to a heat to mix and let it sit type of method it would cause darker butter with a more 'earthy' flavor. Either way, you're cannabutter will get people stoned. It's just the flavor and look of the final product.

5. That was the exact post I was looking for. Thanks.

6. lol who the fuck sells un dried bud..and who the fuck buys un dried bud...uk its heavier when un dried so he is rippin u coz u payin more for less

7. Who says I'm paying anything for it?

8. Agreed - that guy needs to calm down. You're just asking what to do with your bud, not what he thinks you should buy!

9. Yeah trust me, I'm not that dumb to buy wet herb.