Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question!!!!!!!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vtskater802, May 26, 2009.

1. i was wondering if anyone knows why i always smoke as much as my friends do and i get more high and stay high longer. they call me a lightweight:bongin::smoking:

2. Low Tolerance

3. you're probably newer to it than them. enjoy it, cuz you'll miss it once you get up to their level of tolerance.

4. It's all about the tolerance.

5. damn get as high as you can now you will miss it later

6. You have more active receptors(CB1 & CB2) than they do. Your metabolism may also be lower which could effect how long you are high.

7. This.

Most people don't appreciate low tolerance until its gone lol.

8. yeah... your body chemistry is different

I've been smoking for a year and my tolerance is pretty much the same :D

9. You simply have a lower tolerance than your friends witch means, your body reacts more to weed when induced than theres, but when your body gets use to it you will gain tolerance to it and therefore having to smoke more or better weed to get to the levels of high that you are reaching now.

PS. Enjoy it now while it last because it will go soon! Toke up my good friend.:smoking:

10. or maybe you have been smoking for awhile and your friends just lie to you

11. or maybe your friend are smoking incorrectly (as in inhaling) and you need to school them. Although it's likely due to your low tolerance :smoking:

12. actually im not. i started smoking at the same time that one of them did and have smoked more than he has.