Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by GameFreaktv, Jun 30, 2014.

  1. My gf bought me a Ejector bong,comes with the eject a bowl,but I am Really not liking the eject a bowl,I was thinking of buying a ash catcher for it ( one with a bowl) don't know much about acssesories so can someone tell me what I need to get to make it where I can use one ? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404111156.032610.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404111195.076999.jpg

    Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app
  2. You need a downstem, which is the tube that connects to the bowl, and goes into the water. You can get a plain one, or a diffused downstem which has holes or slits on the end to allow the smoke to cool down even more.

    Also, for a bowl, you can get a normal bowl, an ash catcher or you can get a precooler which is basically a perc that isn't already part of your bong.

Share This Page