Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Aprentice, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Well, i have 2 different strains of bud. One strain is an indica, and the other strain is blue dream, witch is a hybrid, but is mostly sativa. Im not sure if i should grind all of it up together and smoke it like that, or i just grind them up sepratly and smoke them sepratly.

2. depends on how you want to feel

I would make one nice edible

3. Unfortunatly, im not that experienced of a smoker yet, so i dont think i should be making edibles and such untill i am more experienced.

4. yeah its all preference, I personally would smoke each separately but it's all about how you wanna feel

5. Keep them separate and when you feel up to it, mix enough for your session.

6. Witch one would you smoke first? the indica, or the hybrid?

7. haha i plan on smoking it all at once my friend.

8. Smoke them together. I've got some Cheese-which is good and some LSD which is really good and when I mix a bowl of them together the end product is definitely greater than the sum of it's parts while I've still only smoked the same amount total.

9. well if you're gonna smoke it all at once i'd either make 2 dubes or blunts (idk how much of each you have) or i'd just pack bowl after bowl of the sativa hybrid bowl untill thats gone then the indica

Soooo... sativa then indica but that's just me

10. You seem very experienced and are smoking on some very fine strains that i wish to try one day. i will mix them.