Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount


Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by pureawesomeness, Dec 23, 2012.

  1. I've been trying to find a type of spoon, my friend had one it was shaped like a normal spoon, but it had 2 necks (or tubes, i don't know what to call them) spiraling around each other and ended making one hole at the end. I'd like to know where I could find one of these, or a name to go by, I can't seem to find one of these anywhere, even online.
  2. If you mean something like this, they are sometimes called infinity pipes.

Share This Page