Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question with pre-cooler and bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillll, Oct 2, 2010.

1. idk but I want that pre cooler....damn man

2. Sick pre-cooler but idk about the bowl. Im just not big on skulls.

3. Yes, it'll fit.

4. Your gold ponyboy its gonna fit

5. I just have to point out that you spelled "Disclaimer" wrong in your signature.

6. :D

thanks for the heads up man:smoke:

7. I skipped right over that every time I've seen his posts.:smoke:

8. Those skulls aren't the best build quality, I ordered 1 and the inside bowl was all scratched up, sent it back and the next 1 was the same plus cracked a bit, ended up getting something else when I sent that back and as much as I want a skull bowl promised myself not to get a WS one again. Better to spend 4 times more and get something nicer from a better glassblower like Salt or someone.

9. It will fit, but please read the rules and RESPECT our community! you're not allowed 2 post competitor site links

10. Haha no problem. ::smoke:

11. usually i hate when ppl correct shit like that but this was more of a "dude...u got a MASSIVE booger just chillen in your nose..." type deal. It is appreciated haha.