Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question to pot-smokers of U.S

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. So i was wondering how good the weed is in parts of the US, like cali or somewhere, cause my pot smoking friends in NZ, always talk about how cali weed is so ''perfect''.
    i live in new zealand, getting high mids to potent danks is pretty easy but we have nothing exotic as what my friends explain is in cali

so how is the weed there like?

2. You can get amazing weed anywhere in the U.S. as long as your know the right people, but in places (usually medical states) like cali, oregon, michigan, etc... even if you wanted to buy a lot of the cheap stuff you'd have trouble finding it, it's all dank. It's not as abundant in some states, though.

3. weed's good in california, it's fairly cheap too.
    it's not like "so perfect" though, whenever you smoke weed, there's another, more potent bud out there that would kick the shit out of whatever dank you just hit.

4. You could just Google pictures of famous, very potent strains and there's you're answer. It can get picture perfect, as someone else said you just have to know the right people, which likely means living in a big city where things are poppin'.

Cali and other medical states just make it even better because it's basically legal, and it's like really almost legal in Canada areas.

5. Weed is amazing here in Colorado. You go up to your nearest dispensary (for me like 40 miles) and everything they have to offer is pretty dank. Hell even most dealers in Colorado deal medical marijuana. It's so cheap at dispensaries here dealers sell it for regular price and make bank.

6. I hate threads like this.
    There is good weed literally everywhere.
    Your friends in NZ could invest in top notch growing equipment and grow a top shelf strain as best as they can if they were experienced and it would be near medical grade weed.

7. cali is cheap prices for good shit but you can get good shit anywhere its just gonna cost more. I can get homegrown in Arizona (shit that rappers buy in bulk) thats medical grade for the standard prices.

8. I love the weed out here in Cali lol i havent delt with shake or bad dank unless it was someone that didn't know how to grow

9. In Michigan you can't find anything but chronic. I'm sure in Cali (since its so close to the border) you can find some dirt weed that's cheap as fuck but I can't bother with that all this ten a gram chronic has made me kind of snooty about mids.

10. for me, it's a 10 min walk. lol

11. It all matters on who you know etc but after smoking for 3 years in Cali I haven't gotten mids or schwag yet which kind of sucks cuz it's expensive to roll a big blunt of dank

12. if you have your card, buy dispensary shake. usually only 5/g and smokes just as well in a joint or blunt as actual buds

13. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']It all matters on who you know etc but after smoking for 3 years in Cali I haven't gotten mids or schwag yet which kind of sucks cuz it's expensive to roll a big blunt of dank[/quote]

Haha i live in the bay area, just get a good connec and you can roll blunts easy, gettin dub is abt a 1.4 blunt around me

14. Washington, Oregon, California and Certain parts of canada have produced the genetics for some of the best strains in the world. Crosses or otherwise. People always talk about Holland, and while there is great bud there and many good crosses come out of there, i'd honestly say that the United States as a whole has probly upped the game and forced the row to up its game as well.

I do believe we have some of the best weed in the world (between canada and the united states) but of course that herb gets to the rest of the world also, its just quite abundant here.

15. [quote name='"theVirtuoso"']You can get amazing weed anywhere in the U.S. as long as your know the right people, but in places (usually medical states) like cali, oregon, michigan, etc... even if you wanted to buy a lot of the cheap stuff you'd have trouble finding it, it's all dank. It's not as abundant in some states, though.[/quote]

Aha this^ I love that I can only find dank! (Oregon) I've only gotten mids ONCE in my 5 years of smoking (happened a few months ago) and I wasn't even upset because I was so suprised that it was the one time ive ever gotten it.

16. there be some africans growing weed that would make you feel like a fish, and indians growing some weed that would make you feel like a butterfly and some columbian weed that would make you feel like a space monkey.

17. Cali has selection. That's about it. Because of the legal leniencies, they have strong and multiple strains. But in Florida/South Georgia, we buy "crip" or "crippie". * See the song "Crippie Weed" by The Supervillains.

It's a term for dank. Usually means -not mids- being seedless, minimal stems. It's all about genetics and know how of the grower, and that's international my friend ;)

EDIT: someone's right, I was born in Glenwood Springs. I believe Colorado has better (if not the best) bud/ hash / concentrates.

18. Lots of chronic but that's not all you can find.