question to growers - about dating

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smokeNtoke99, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #41 zoomme, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    Ok. This is what I say. I have Lupus-Fact. I don't have to work anymore.-Fact. Then leave it at that. Dating is tricky when you have a 1) Disease 2) Not able to work. 3) Growing.

I'm concerned about anyone that said they would tell about a little closet grow. That is INSANE!! Police will raid your little grow just like a big grow. Don't fool yourselves into a false sense of security. My 4 plants would land me MULTIPLE charges. Including a felony.

Please be safe OP. Everything that glitters isn't gold. That girl is sweet as hell today but piss her off and see how she acts. Take care.

Edit: Damn, some shit I wrote made no sense lol. My bad.

2. ^^Because your grow is illegal... which is the dumbest thing anyone can do. I used to do it illegally then moved, thank god nothin ever happened. but yeah I grow strictly medical.

To the fuckinricheous dude, your in the same boat as I am. Growing is my job, has been for years now, Ive had jobs here and there while growing, but in the last 3 years I've worked about 3 months lol, growing has paid for all. My family thinks I've had the same job for over a year now that I quit ages ago. It was really weird the one night when it hit me that Im one of those people living a double life lol, I always thought that shit was hilarious but Im really doing it, my family literally thinks I have a very different life then I actually do.

Sometimes it gets to me to the point where I want to just get a real job, just so I can be TRUTHFUL, haha, but yeah when girls or whoever ask me what I do for a living, I'm literally programmed into the lie of what I tell my family, it's bad, it's like I believe it myself Ive said it so many times.

Finding a 420 girl isn't hard. Especially 18-24. Ive found plenty of girls who like to smoke up, having a grow is apples and oranges. Again how serious the grow is matters as well. But yeah people get curious of me all the time, this young guy with his own place, nice whip, I buy pretty much whatever I want, don't worry about money, and never work a single day, where does this money come from? I've told my landlords I come from a wealthy family lol. Pay everything in cash.

I'm moving into a new house in a couple months, going to get a 4-5 bedroom place, and then ill just use a corner room or something to grow, if you have a bigger house no one is going to ask what's in every room, and there won't be any worries about noise, when your in a smaller place there is really no hiding at all..

3. I set up an outside grow room so it is all safe inside.

4. [quote name='"Degrassmann"']^^Because your grow is illegal... which is the dumbest thing anyone can do. I used to do it illegally then moved, thank god nothin ever happened. but yeah I grow strictly medical.

To the fuckinricheous dude, your in the same boat as I am. Growing is my job, has been for years now, Ive had jobs here and there while growing, but in the last 3 years I've worked about 3 months lol, growing has paid for all. My family thinks I've had the same job for over a year now that I quit ages ago. It was really weird the one night when it hit me that Im one of those people living a double life lol, I always thought that shit was hilarious but Im really doing it, my family literally thinks I have a very different life then I actually do.

Sometimes it gets to me to the point where I want to just get a real job, just so I can be TRUTHFUL, haha, but yeah when girls or whoever ask me what I do for a living, I'm literally programmed into the lie of what I tell my family, it's bad, it's like I believe it myself Ive said it so many times.

Finding a 420 girl isn't hard. Especially 18-24. Ive found plenty of girls who like to smoke up, having a grow is apples and oranges. Again how serious the grow is matters as well. But yeah people get curious of me all the time, this young guy with his own place, nice whip, I buy pretty much whatever I want, don't worry about money, and never work a single day, where does this money come from? I've told my landlords I come from a wealthy family lol. Pay everything in cash.

I'm moving into a new house in a couple months, going to get a 4-5 bedroom place, and then ill just use a corner room or something to grow, if you have a bigger house no one is going to ask what's in every room, and there won't be any worries about noise, when your in a smaller place there is really no hiding at all..[/quote]

I'd rather be dumb then a narcissistic nut job.... I mean ^ really?

5. Step 1: Get a lady that smokes weed.
    Step 2: Tell her about your plants.
    Step 3: Show her your plants.
    Step 4: Get laid.

6. [quote name='"BunnyToast"']Step 1: Get a lady that smokes weed.
    Step 2: Tell her about your plants.
    Step 3: Show her your plants.
    Step 4: Get laid.[/quote]

Wanna come over :)

7. I'd love to. :p Hahaha

8. I have a job that lives on the edge, it's the kind of person I am. Dumb? Narcissistic? lol ok buddy, all my neighbors love me and everyone I know. I keep it on the DL enough so that no one questions. It's not a big deal to me. For me it was just always worth it, tell a few lies here and there to have the best job and do whatever I want? Absolutely. Rather then be a slave doing my 9-5 running my life in circles.

It's weird because sometimes I think I should get a job, but once I get a job I'm like "wtf am I doing here? Why do I care what people think I do for a living?"

Hopefully soon ill just have my own dispensary and then I won't have to lie about anything :smoke:

9. you forgot a step:

step 5: get raided and arrested three months after she goes into pissy bitch mode one night and snitches.

10. [quote name='"RiskyBusiness"']

you forgot a step:

step 5: get raided and arrested three months after she goes into pissy bitch mode one night and snitches.[/quote]

THIS!! Sweet baby Jesus please talk sense in him...

11. Never, ever tell ANYONE about anything that you do that is illegal...

12. Key word is illegal. This thread isn't about illegal growing. I know a bunch of cops around here who don't care at all about medical grows. There is no getting arrested. If your worried about legal troubles you need to stop growing.

But this thread is about dating and growing. If your with a girl with a big mouth, then lol your just a fool yourself. You need right women in your life. I never let anyone in my house with a big mouth, that's on you.