question to growers - about dating

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smokeNtoke99, Mar 29, 2012.

1. So I've been growing for a little more than a year now and I've been out of the dating game about that whole time

I've been trying to figure out how do I bring Chicks over and keep my grow secret? I mean come on my 6in fan is so loud haha along with all the other hums and ticks from the mystery room that she would never see open

What do my fellow grow blades do about bringing ladies back their house?

2. No help bros?

3. tell them it's a swamp cooler so you don't have to run your AC or some shit ?

:confused_2:

4. I think that would draw more attention :/

5. Have you recently brought a lady home that insisted she knew what ever noise your room produces??

Because if it's in a closed room, chances are she isn't going to be wondering whats in that room. I mean she's there to spend time with you right? So if she for some reason is really drawn to that room, then perhaps she knows something before hand.

And if you just started bringing ladies over there is zero reason why you have to show them every room in your house. Put on some music or something so the sound gets mixed.

6. u could say it is the furnace/heater making noise? Mine makes a ton of noise. Unless shes like into that stuff and wants to see it..then it might get awkward...

7. I was wondering the same I have a ghetoo grow behind my water bed and I dont want her to see it. Gotta hide all the weed posters too smh the shit I do for pussy.

8. If you guys are growing any amount of plants, you should make sure that the people you bring into your home where you grow are okay with the general idea. What the fuck would happen if they weren't okay with it and decided to take matters into their own hands? It's an easy way to fuck yourself out of your grow.

Don't just bring ANYONE into your home when your growing *shrug*

9. Music, ozium. Or just bang her, she'll be too busy to notice ;)

10. [quote name='"Leesh"']If you guys are growing any amount of plants, you should make sure that the people you bring into your home where you grow are okay with the general idea. What the fuck would happen if they weren't okay with it and decided to take matters into their own hands? It's an easy way to fuck yourself out of your grow.

Don't just bring ANYONE into your home when your growing *shrug*[/quote]

Yeah true more dates out or their place till deemed okay to bring around ha

Now just gotta figure out reasons to never have them over haha

11. 40 dollar motel rooms till you know her well enough

12. NonononononoNOOOOO. Rule number one about growing (assuming you live in a place where it is less than legal) is NO ONE knows. Especially not dates who you don't even know too well yet. It is far too easy for news to spread to the wrong people, and it's not worth the risk. If you find one you like and you are serious with, then yeah eventually you'll have to tell her. But other than that, NO. Keep it a secret. You got smell covered I'm assuming?

13. get a lock, lock the room just in case if you bring someone over.

14. This.

15. I didn't say tell them that you grew right off the bat. I said if you need to know what these peoples opinions are of it and where they stand when it comes to it.
    Would you willingly bring someone home if they had already stated that they were personally against it?

When I grow I only allow certain people onto my property because I know how some of my friends/family feel about it.

I feel we are on the same page but my quoted post was misinterpreted.

16. Well yeah don't tell em right off the bat, but even if you know they're cool with it you still shouldn't tell em. You never know why people do silly things like rat on other people. The only people that knew about mine were my girlfriend (of 3 years before I started), my parents (half of it was for one of them, chemo n such), and that's it. Even then I thought it was safe, but it wasn't. You never know where it's gonna come from, so you can never be too careful.

Hah my friends were always curious where my weed came from. My college friends thought it came from home, my home friends thought it came from college. Muahahaha!

17. I used to play music in my house all the time. I would turn it down when I left but it was just on enough to hide the buzzing of my air pumps...

I have another question along a similar tangent though: What do you guys (especially serious growers) tell new dates what you do with yourself when they ask?

Hell what do you tell even friends or family who cannot be in the know for whatever reason?

18. Unless your dating BLONDS, .......the average smart girl will figure it out :D

19. #20 Visionary, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    Sadly I've got this problem. I'm super paranoid about even looking for a relationship at this point because I don't know any available girls who smoke weed let alone are cool with a small grow. It's like I don't even know how to approach this problem??? Do I really gotta stop smoking or at least stop growing to look for a relationship?

Unless your grow op is SUPER well hidden any girl of decent intellect WILL figure it out if you have her over enough. Girls are naturally snoopy sometimes and you're fooling yourself if you don't think she'll go investigating stuff when you leave her alone.