Question to anyone who runs at all...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dc123, May 26, 2012.

1. I usually smoke before I exercise outside.... mainly before I go play sports which I do often.

But I wanted to start running a little bit. Sprints with a parachute mostly.

Does running kill your high??

2. i can imagine it would. i cant stand the heat so i tend not to run.
    i get that kind of exercise from riding a stationary bike at my apartments workout room....and walking to places that are less than 2 miles away.

3. yea for me releasing endorphins and having this natural workout high conflicts with the marijuana so I tend to workout and them chill out for 30 min afterworkout before getting baked

Then I take a fat rip and can truly appreciate the workout and the sobriety while the warmth of the mj takes ova.

and for me I dont really want to push myself through hellish workouts as much when im blazed or even slightly high. my 2cent

4. Better to smoke weed after exercise, your lungs are more opened. (Because of that its bad to smoke tabaco after exercise)

5. Running doesnt kill my high at all, but my weight training workouts are clearly less intense when high, so best to save the blazing till after exercise if you have serious goals.

6. I don't get high before I work out...

I run 3 or 4 miles a day.

7. No lol I'll still be high after running but I only run a mile at max these days. I'm more into lifting, I just run for peace of mind that maybe it's helping my lungs or something