Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxbongripperxx, Jan 31, 2012.

1. hey guys i've been smoking daily for about 10/11 years. when i lived in kentucky, 2 years ago, the particular county i was in always had some really good, no name bud. i always got lit off of just 3 or 4 hits.

moved to indiana. i smoke way more now then i did before. my weed is no longer "pretty" its just light green bud with lots of seeds and stem. seems to me, in my area when your dude tells you "oh i got that dro" or something a long those lines, i still don't get all that high. i can smoke like 2 decent sized bowls and i barely get a buzz. :( i took a 2 month t-break a year ago and it didn't improve my tolerance much.

anyway i started growing my own, currently using medical strains.

so the big question is, do you guys think its just the quality of weed here or is my tolerance level just fucked up? i'm really only asking because i don't wanna get my hopes up about my grow that i'm gonna have some nice tasting buds again and then not even feel high. lol

2. Well... The stuff that you described as what you get now sounds like shit... Especially if you say it has seeds and stems in. I smell reggie...

3. You just found some bad bud dude...

Your grows will take care of the problem.

4. thats what i'm hoping... cuz it really is crap weed IMO. but i'll go pick up from my guy and hit a joint or two while i'm there, everyone else around me seems super fucked up and i'm just sitting there like wtf :confused:
    last time i went to kentucky i picked up an oz, my dad told me it wasn't that great so i had no way to compare.

5. certainly hope so :)

i usually go through about an oz a week sometimes more, i'm really hoping i won't be wanting to go through an oz a week of some medical strain bud. it takes way too long to grow for me to smoke like that. think i'm gonna take a t-break until my grow is done... we'll see lol

thanks guys for all the input. much appreciated!!!

6. You got used to good weed, now you have to smoke dirt. take a week long t- brake, find some good weed, then smoke it and you should get a good buzz again

7. Yeah man. Sounds like a mix. Just take a quick break, pick up some decent bud, and get blazed <3

8. Try that omega 3 vitamins as well. Since you're getting older you may need the vitamin to repair your receptors since the America diet doesn't really have any omega. That will help, a small t break will also and finally you said you're growing your own so you got that covered.

Good luck, brother!