Question that i need answered fast!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MidwestToker420, Dec 13, 2009.

1. guy im really starting to roll right now, and i was wondering if you can mix tripple c's and molly

2. I wouldn't. Overdosing on Triple C's is probably the most dangerous method of using DXM. Just go get some Robo DM or coughgels, man.

3. Wouldn't mix myself up in that. I wouldn't if I were youuuu..

4. you deffinetly can you will be in for a hard roll but i always love rollin hard as fuck it would be a deff plus for a roll.
    i have done it and it was great i rolledd soo hard

5. dont man dont. triple cs have so much other shit in them that is horrible for you to have a dxm trip on.

dont mix a roll with that fuckin disassociative shit, please man. just have a good time on the roll its own. drink some orange juice or something with vitamin c and thatll help amp it up. otherwise just try to meditate for a bit and focus all that energy into on crazy awesome burst and youll feel absoluley wonderful

6. what about oxy, is that safe?

7. i guess idk if itd be safe or not but i dont see how it would make for a better time. pks are a depressant, just numb ya up more or less. only things i would(and have) mixed with mdma is lsd, alcohol, and tobacco

idk the bio-chemistry on it, but i think when mixed opiates/opiods and mdma go for similar parts of the brain and just interfere with each other but dont build, or make for a more awesome time.

if you do drink alcohol (im not saying you should) make sure that you drink enough water or other liquids to stay hydrated.

but i do have to say that when i saw candyflippin having a nice buzz from the buzz goin on just amped my time. whisky is always a pickmeup for me, and same with wine. which is what i was drinkin those nights, but to each their own man.

but do not mix chemicals when you dont know what could happen, thats asking for trouble. just play it safe and have an awesome time on the roll instead of going bzerk and ending up in trouble

8. one other question, im on 1.5 pills, abd my friend wants to roll, i dont know that much about x, so will he roll off of a half pill?

9. idk man. idk how much molly and what else is in the pill. or what body type hes like. pretty much idk anything about how it could hit him, and we cant give/ask dosage advice on here. but i know that when i will roll i wouldnt bother splitting a roll in half. ive rolled once, well sorta twice, just kept on going for two days on molly and lucy. i had a roll ate half, and 10 minutes later ate teh other half

10. Never do triple C's as a means to get high. Just stick with the roll, uppers and downers together are bad for your heart.

11. no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mdma combined with dxm can cause seritonin brain syndrome witch can kill you!

but dxm + oxy is amazing :) do that insted