question [shrooms]

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bluff, Apr 3, 2009.

1. well me and my buddy are picking some up in a few days
    im around 210 hes 250 how much should we both take to have a nice trip not just buzzin
    this will be our first trip

all other info would be nice too
    like should you smoke a blunt while trippin etc
    or can you take em drunk to trip harder

2. ive never done shrooms, but ive found that whenver you try a drug for the first time don't mix it with anything except for some bud for the comedown IMO. have fun.:)

3. thanks for the input :)
    and i was also wondering how much do they usually cost?
    whats the price range

4. I heard(heard!) someone talking about starting with an eighth to trip for a first timer? I'm not sure if that's true or not.

5. if you haven't already, check out erowid. they have everything you're looking for, particularly trip reports with mixing (ie: with bud, with alcohol, etc.) and suggested dosages.

6. An eighth is good if you for sure wanna trip hard balls your first time, but I'd start with 1.5-3 and see how ya feel

7. 1.5g-3g. Would stick around 2.0-2.5g for your first time. Above 3g may be a bit harsh.:hello:

8. Actually, i find smoking weed on mushrooms makes it sooo much more awesome. Except the weed makes me want to sleep so i don't get as much time to trip. But usually i'm sketchy as hell on mush and i'm really scared some crazy shit is going to happen but when i smoke weed i can just take in the visuals and it's just awesome.

9. costs about 5$ a gram here, I'd say about 2-3g starting too.

just go to shroomery.org, pretty much has all the answers to questions you might have.

10. an eighth is a good starter amount, you'll trip hard.

and smoke lots of pot, pot and mushrooms go together like peas and carrots.

11. thanks everyone
    i think my game plan is gonna be:
    1/4 of some shrooms
    a few blunts
    some 5 hour energys and monsters
    so smoking dont make me sleepy so i can enjoy my trip to the fullest

12. I'm 18 and 140 lb. took an 8th of "california gold caps" that's what my dealer called em
    tripped crazy!!!!! insane stuff man, by myself in my room, best experience ever. Good luck and I hope this helps.

** prices range from 25 and 8th and up. The problems seems to get getting them (around here)