Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question(s) tolerance & vaporizers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by superiordank, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Lets say I do take the month long t-break... I have read it will be easier to build up your tolerance again. So my question is if I control the amount of herb I'm using can I keep the tolerance low? (meaning I can still get pretty high each time I inhale)

Also if you vaporized the same amount of herb, for example .5 g through the Magic Flight Launch box w/power adapter and the same amount through the Volcano would you get a greater effect off the volcano or would both achieve the same effect?

2. I just was gonna say that the one time I smoke out of a hose vape I got super high, but wasn't really stoned. But the time I smoked out of a volcano I got way higher than bowls, or any other vape. If I limit myself to 2--3 bowls a day I can keep my tolerance down pretty easily

3. Of course. Moderation is key.