Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question?rolling no J papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kill3r843, May 9, 2009.

1. Well i have no J papers and i cant go to the store (house arrest). Well i found a gift bag and in the gift bag was "gife bag" paper iunno what its called but its really thing could i roll with this? thanks:smoke:

2. #2 abnormldood, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    If it's really thin paper with no ink then it will most likely make due. Try it.. The worst that could happen is it tastes icky and you get a buzz.

3. yea im gonna :hello:

4. Dont even...its most likly going to burn way to fast and not even get you high. Make a quick/good bong...

5. #6 abnormldood, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    I'd like to hear your logic as to why it wouldn't get you high. Is there weed in it? Is it burning and going into your lungs? I agree, a quality home-made would be leaps better than this.. but it's not going to nullify the active chemicals in Cannabis.

6. word. +1

7. He didnt say anything about nullifying the chemicals in cannabis...its just the simple fact that the j is gonna burn down in probably under a minute, and that doesnt get people high.

8. Seriously? Make a bong lol

9. Just make a bong. Heck, I emptied out a Listerine bottle once and made a bong out of that. Of all the things that are readily available to smoke with, bong materials are on the top of the list.

By gift bag paper...do you mean the tissue paper stuff?

10. Just empty out a cigarette.