question regarding auto insurance...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatSesh92, Oct 8, 2012.

1. so i am covered in my parents triple A car insurance. today my battery fucked up, it was my fault but it wasnt a big deal, but i called triple A and the ycame and tested my battery and jumpstarted my car, so its all good. my question is, will my parents find out about this if i dont tell them? as in will they get something in the mail about it or anything? id rather not tell my parents about it just because theyll ask a bunch of question i dont have answers to in regards to why my battery fucked up lol (i was hotboxing so i had my car on but not running for awhile)

2. Paranoid much?

It's a service they do, I doubt they'd waste money sending out a notice to tell you they fixed your battery for you.

So you'd be grounded If they found out your battery died? What's the big deal?

3. No, I've used AAA numerous times and there is never any follow up paperwork, even after a tow...don't worry, get some jumper cables and learn how to use them...

4. Yes in their bill it states any service dates.

edit: triple a member since 2007

5. read the end of my post

6. fuck it i guess ill just make somethin up then

7. You're totally over thinking this, man. :p

"Hey FatSesh92, our bill mentioned that you got AAA service, what for?"
    "The battery died"
    "How did that happen?"
    "I don't know, I must have left the lights on or something."
    "Oh, okay. Don't forget to do your homework."

:cool:

8. [quote name='"junkiedays"']You're totally over thinking this, man. :p

"Hey FatSesh92, our bill mentioned that you got AAA service, what for?"
    "The battery died"
    "How did that happen?"
    "I don't know, I must have left the lights on or something."
    "Oh, okay. Don't forget to do your homework."

:cool:[/quote]

Lol this, you'll be good dude. Your rents won't be like hey your car battery died, you must've been smoking pot! I understand not having to answer their questions cuz it's a pain, but you're fine my man

9. JD, you're making it too easy for him. OP should come up with a story how Aliens zapped his battery cause they needed a power source to recharge their spacershipz.

10. [quote name='"fluffykush"']^ You're making it too easy for him. OP should come up with a story how Aliens zapped his battery cause they needed a power source to recharge their spacershipz.[/quote]

Oh shit, I totally forgot. Mention the aliens for sure OP, then you're good

11. This exactly, I don't think the first thing that is going to pop in their head if they found out your battery died is that you were hotboxing in your car.

Just say you left your headlights on or an inside light or something.

12. ya i was over thinking it i just told her all is good haha