Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on stoner etiquette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KHA0S, Apr 25, 2011.

1. If you're borrowing someone else's piece, do you think that you should smoke that person out?

2. if you mean smokin all their resin and shit out, no..

3. Smoke them out with their piece.
    I consider it good karma ;]

4. By all means.:smoke: Both when borrowing and when returning. :wave:

5. Say a roommates friend comes over, who you've never met before, and begins toking out of your bong that was in a cabinet. Should they smoke with you?

6. Do you and your roommate have an agreement that friends can use the pipe when they visit? If it's a specific "No touching" policy then they ought to smoke you up.

7. If you borrow a friends plate do you have to toss him bites of steak?

8. yea make sure its cool with the dude before u light it up. besides, itll be more resin built up in it that he can always clean out later :D

9. You don't have to but it would be a good thing to do.

10. In my opinion, if you are borrowing it and like going back to your place of residence and smoking it there.. then no, it is just nice to smoke them out. However, if you are like "Hey man, can I borrow this bong?" and you pull it out of their cabinet and pack a bowl there and smoke it at there house, then you pretty much have to.. or you're an asshole. In reality though, anyone that is wanting to borrow my piece for free, I would expect them to smoke me out just because... They take your shit home to use, you better make me happy before you leave. That's just me though... Everyone I smoke with smokes each other out all the time. Your call though man.. if it pissed you off in your head, then no it isn't proper etiquette. You're call, mate.

11. Weed and steak are a bit different :]
    Well, I hope.

12. Roommate who doesn't smoke has friends who come over, take the bong out of a cabinet and use it without asking and then proceeds to sit there on the couch smoking themselves silly, without offering to share.

Said people are usually also drinking while handling my glass piece.

13. There should definitely be a couple of good bong rips in it for you, next time it happens just
    make sure you get in on the rotation. ;)

14. Glad I'm not your roommate or I'd be livid!

If you're there while they're smoking out of YOUR piece then they are obligated to give you at least one rip.

15. Man, just go ahead and put your bong somewhere they don't know about. If they ever ask for it again, tell him how it is. That isn't cool man. I would be angry as hell if I were you.