Question on seeds and seedbanks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by letstokeup, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Whats up grass city. i have a serious question to ask that some people may find dumb but whatever i have been wondering this for a long time. How the heck do you growers living in the U.S. get your amazing high quality seed strains other than purchasing them from a local grower? The seedbanks online specifically state on their cites that they do not ship to the United States. I have seen that many people's accounts say that they live in the united states and they claim they get thier seeds from seedbanks or "Dr. Chronic". Please explain to me what im not understanding.

1.) do these people living in the us really have access to seedbanks even though they are strictly illegal in the Us and if the answer is yes explain to me how this is possible.:confused:

2.) If the answer is no, you cannot access seedbanks while living in the United states, then howelse do growers obtain good genetics.:confused:

I am stumped. and high:smoke:

Blaze on and thank you.

2. The whole seed bank industry is a quasi-legal operation... in some countries it's legal in other it isn't. I suggest ordering from banks with good reputation and hope for the best. The seeds will probably come but there is a chance customs intercepts them.

3. and if these customs people just so happen to "intercept" a package with "drugs" in it the consequences could be severe for not only me but also the company, correct? Or do they just throw out the seeds and its over.

4. ordering seeds to the US is not a problem for many seed banks. go to the seed bank forum and you'll hear testimonials from people who have received them from specific companies. personally, i have received seeds from High Grade Seeds as well as Nirvana Seed Bank.

if customs find the seeds, they will throw them out and send you a little letter in the mail saying not to do it again. while they probably have the authority to investigate you further and press charges, i've never heard of this happening to anyone. for all intents and purposes, ordering seeds to the US from reputable seed banks is trustworthy and safe, especially if you pay cash and dont' have them shipped to the place where you intend to grow them.

5. okay thanks. thats exactly what i needed to hear .