Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on ohio "drugged driving law"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by almsk8s4life, Oct 19, 2006.

1. So i was searching through erowid and....

Ohio has a per se drugged driving law enacted for cannabis, cannabis metabolites, and other controlled substances.
    Under Ohio's law, motorists with detectable levels of THC in the blood above 2 ng/ml or detectable levels of THC-COOH in the urine above 15 ng/ml are guilty of DUID. (Ohio Revised Code Annotated Section 4511.19, Amended by Senate Bill 8)
    Penalty:
    • If violated, a mandatory jail term of three consecutive days (seventy-two consecutive hours.) The court may sentence an offender to both an intervention program and a jail term. The court may impose a jail term in addition to the three-day mandatory jail term or intervention program. However, in no case shall the cumulative jail term imposed for the offense exceed six months.
    • The court may suspend the execution of the three-day jail term under this division if the court, in lieu of that suspended term, places the offender under a community control sanction and requires the offender to attend, for three consecutive days, a drivers' intervention program.
    • License may be suspended from a definite period of six months to three years.
    Ohio's law took effect in August 2006.

my question is does anybody know how much weed you have to smoke to have above 2 ng/ml or detectable levels of THC-COOH in the urine above 15 ng/ml?

i smoke and drive all the time and personally i dont think it affects my driving i actually drive better high as if im always on the alert for whats going to happen next