Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question on Niacin and Tolerance

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MariaMaria04, Nov 16, 2004.

1. So a couple of my friends have recently fallen into circumstances where they have to take niacin to piss clean. That got me thinking... (and that's never good)
    If you took niacin and cleaned yourself out would your tolerance go down? Or are those two seperate things?

I'm thinking... ODing on niacin on the nineteenth of april would make for an excellent 4-20!

2. I assume so. You just got to drink water, and work out a bit and it should work. Not instantly but over a few weeks.

3. Yeah, about 3 hours before my drug test i take one niacin pill a couple of vitamin C pills and drink about a gallon of water and I pass my test (there home so its easier)