Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question on moistened bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by firehouse, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Well that's not good to hear, but thanks, everyone. I'll have a chat with this guy then, since you guys have pretty universally said not to smoke this weed, or let anyone else smoke it. It's a shame.

2. Can anyone link me to some research that proves that smoking mold is bad? Toxicology reports for burnt powdery mildew?

I've been thinking more about this. Who knows someone who actually got one of those incurable lung infections from smoking moldy weed? Sure, in general, mold can be bad, but I'm only interested in the context of being burned up in weed.

I'm not saying that mold isn't dangerous, or that people should start distributing and smoking it. I'm just asking for any kind of hard facts or direct experience, anything more substantial than general rumors.

3. Oh please don't smoke that.