question ... indica dominant/kush related

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BeachSpliff858, Dec 27, 2008.

1. alright, thanks to those that answered my other question....i have a follow up....

i am definitely ordering from attitude seedbank.... my order will come with 5 free G13 Power Skunk seeds...ill be growing those...but as for what I want to buy... i want an indica dominant or pure indica strain....what is a heavily indica plant that youve had good experiences (or bad experiences) with? also...should I go kush? and whats the best kush for a reasonable price on attitude seeds? i dont wanna spend more than 50 or 60 bucks....and i dont want feminized. I wanna start a heirloom strain with a kush and a power skunk....nice....

to condense.. should I go indica dominant with a hint of sativa? (like 80/20)any suggestions from attitude's site?

or a kush, which is i guess 100% indica or maybe 90% i dunno...and whats a good kush youve grown outdoors from attitude or one of the seedbanks attitude carries?

im leaning towards nirvana for the low price...are their kushes or indicas good?

this is all outdoors, and I only wanna spend like 50 or 60 US dollars, no fem seeds. thanks guys , peace, keep tokin