Question/ help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tbm88, Oct 8, 2016.

1. My Leaves turning yellow.
    Just started these and already turning yellow. Growing in Fox Farm ocean and used fox farm nutrients once just a tee spoon big bloom in a 1 gallon distilled water. I still have 3/4 of the gallon left and I have been watering every 3 days. The soil is moist and these small containers have drainage holes on the bottom. I'm using 2 led lights and have them 18' above the plant.
    The temp is 85 which I'm trying to get lower. I don't know if I'm watering too much or not enough.

Thanks in advance

Tbm

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like nute burn, wait till top soil is dry before watering. Temps are ok at that range as long as you don't start reaching into the 90's.

3. Thank you.

4. You don't need Nutes yet! Especially bloom nutes, if you have FF trio and your using FFOF your soil has enough nutes in it for 4-5 weeks, after that I would start at 1/4 The strength but I don't use big bloom I start with grow big first. When she dries out pick the pot up and if it's really light water if the pot feels heavy wait a couple days. I would use plain tap water IMO. When they dry out give them water till you see runoff.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, maybe wait till she dries out a bit and flush some waters through her,
    I use ffof and pot up a few times ( normally) and don't need any added nutrients until a few weeks into
    Seems to work out pretty good

(+};-]

6. Thanks BoomBoom420. I got a fox farm kit and I just followed instructions on the nutes with the calendar they provide. It looks like that schedule of nutes won't work. I added more nutes last night on one plant and I guess that one is a goner. I knew I was gonna kill a few so I'm experimenting with the free seeds first.

Once again thank you for advise.

TBM